NC Retina is focused on the health and safety of our patients and staff as the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation develops. We want to assure you that we are taking all essential precautions and have protocols in place to help minimize any risk of infection, both inside and outside of our offices.
Our office cares for many elderly and immunocompromised patients. We respectfully ask for your assistance by following these guidelines:
Please DO NOT ENTER our office if:
- You feel ill, have a fever, cough, chills, fatigue, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Any member of your household shows similar symptoms.
- You have been exposed to a person known to have tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- You have traveled recently to international or domestic endemic areas with COVID-19 (Coronavirus) cases.
- Please call 919-782-8038 to speak to one of our staff members to reschedule your appointment.
We also recommend that you contact your primary care provider (PCP) by telephone for advice on the best method to get appropriate evaluation and management of your symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation.