Actively Enrolling Clinical Trials
Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
A 2-year, phase 3, multicentre, randomised, parallel-group, sham-controlled, double-masked study. Primary efficacy will be determined at Week 52.
OPL-0401-201 is a randomized, double-masked, placebo-controlled, multicenter study to investigate the efficacy and safety of OPL-0401 in patients with diabetes mellitus (DM) with NPDR or mild PDR with or without diabetic macular edema (DME).
The purpose of this Phase 2 study is comprised of two groups to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and efficacy of faricimab in patients with Non-Proliferative Diabetic Retinopathy.
This Phase 3, multicenter, double-masked, parallel-group, placebo-controlled, randomized, fixed-dose clinical study is designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of tinlarebant (LBS-008) in subjects diagnosed with GA.
The purpose of this study is to evaluate change in geographic atrophy (GA) lesion growth of eyes treated with JNJ-81201887 compared to sham control.
Completed Clinical Trials
- Topical LHA510 as Maintenance Therapy for Wet Macular Degeneration
- Ocriplasmin Research to Better Inform Treatment [ORBIT]
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor VEGF Trap Eye: Investigation of Efficacy and Safety in Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration [AMD] - VIEW 1
- Diabetic Macular Edema and VEGF Trap-Eye: Investigation of Clinical Impact [DA VINCI] - Phase II/ Phase III
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety in Maintinaing Visual Acuity with Sequential Treatment of Neovascular AMD (LEVEL)
- Protein Kinase 3 [PKC] Inhibitor-Diabetic Retinopathy Phase 3 Study
- OTT166 in Diabetic Retinopathy (DR) (DREAM)